Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-01 Origin:Site
The Republic of Djibouti is located on the west coast of the Gulf of Aden in northeastern Africa. The Mande Strait, the key to the Red Sea entering the Indian Ocean, is bordered by Somalia in the southeast, Eritrea in the north, and Ethiopia in the west, southwest and south. The land boundary is 520 kilometers long, the coastline is 372 kilometers long, and the land area is 23,200 square kilometers.
Djibouti is one of the least developed countries in the world. Natural resources are poor, the industrial and agricultural foundations are weak, and more than 95% of agricultural and industrial products rely on imports. Transportation, commerce, and service industries (mainly port services) dominate the economy, accounting for about 80% of GDP. Ports and railway transportation occupy an important position in the national economy.
The Port of Djibouti is one of the important ports in East Africa. As we all know, the port is the junction of sea and land transportation and the base of industrial activities; the port has become the center of integrated logistics; the port is the growth point of urban development; the port has the effect of promoting social and economic development. The drainage ditch project of Djibouti port selected our resin drainage ditch, totaling 1082 meters, and matched with F900 ductile iron cover plate, which is suitable for the use of d high-loading cover plate in occasions such as airports and ports.
Features of resin drainage channel
1. Resin drainage channel is a resin material that is resistant to acid and alkali, chemical corrosion, pressure resistance, and good environmental stability. It can cope with the complex environment of the port and prevent seawater from eroding the drainage channel.
2. The cover plate uses our F900 ductile iron cover plate, which has the highest load-bearing capacity, which can meet the pressure requirements of cargo and vehicles in the port. Furthermore, the service life of the drainage channel can be increased.
3. The resin drainage channel adopts a linear design and has a generous appearance; the cross section of the ditch body is U-shaped, with large drainage; the inner wall of the drainage channel is smooth, not easy to leave garbage, and drainage efficiency is high.
4. This project is far away in Africa, and the transportation process is relatively long. Our resin drainage channel is integrally formed in the factory, and the weight is lighter than ordinary concrete drainage channel, the specifications are uniform, the transportation is much more convenient, and the transportation cost is also low.
5. Resin drainage channel is not only very popular in China, but also a popular product overseas. In the final analysis, it is of outstanding quality and has been recognized at home and abroad. It is also a suitable product for the construction of sponge cities in my country.
So we can know that our resin drainage channel can be used in many places, and it is also popular and favored in some places with high load-bearing requirements. For example, airport terminals, municipal gardens, highways, and some roads that have to pass large vehicles such as fire trucks. Resin drainage channel provides new possibilities for our drainage construction with its superior performance.