1. The ground is uneven due to the need to find slopes on all sides, and the surface is wavy and funnel-shaped;
2. Slope design and construction are more complicated;
3. Because the pipeline needs to be buried to a certain depth, the amount of construction excavation is relatively large;
4. Poor drainage will cause a greater risk of water ponding on the ground;
5. The pipeline is easy to block and cause system failure;
6. The maintenance cost of the piping system is relatively high;
7. It may conflict with other buried pipeline systems.
The characteristics of linear drainage ditch can solve these problems well.
1. The linear drainage ditch is made of polymer concrete, which has the characteristics of light weight, anti-aging, anti-freezing, anti-corrosion, strong bearing capacity, smooth surface and zero permeability.
2. The unique design of the "V" and "U" shape can effectively increase the drainage capacity and enhance the self-cleaning function.
3.It gives a very intuitive linear look and feel, concise and unified.
4. Linear and continuous water interception, with extremely high drainage efficiency.
5.Convenient installation and maintenance, shallow trenching depth for construction.
6. Simple slope finding and easy construction. Fast installation and construction can ensure the construction period.
7. It can effectively reduce buried pipelines and reduce construction volume. The linear drainage cover and the ground are very easy to clean with only normal maintenance.